BIBA GIRL

I've been running around in vintage stores all over the world looking for Biba, and finally found this amazing secretary-dress in a vintage shop on New York's upper east side. It's the same model as the dress Eva Green wears running through the Louvre in The Dreamers, and one I've been searching for a looong time. I've come to terms with the fact that no photos will ever do it justice, and leave you with this single one. Sitting in my favorite chair, on my favorite porch in Fort Lauderdale.

































One of my favorite things with the U.S is all of these radio stations playing 60's and 70's music perfect for the road. Here is one I heard driving down Collin's Ave that has since become a soundtrack for the month of March.




1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Lucky you! I couldn't even imagine finding a biba. If I had that chair, it be my favourite too, haha